Candace is joined by her longtime friend Danica McKellar.
Danica is an actress, producer, New York Times Best Selling author, and mathematician who is best known for her role as Winnie in The Wonder Years. She has also shared the ballroom with Candace on Dancing With The Stars Season 18, and she recently celebrated the release of her movie “Christmas At The Drive In” which premiered on the Great American Family in November.
Together, they chat about the moment they met, how faith has brought Danica closer to her Dad, and the ways that being a Christian changes how you celebrate Christmas. Danica shares about her love for Chocolate Yule Log, the Christmas movie that is on repeat in her home each year, and why her Christmas wish is for others to feel the joy she experienced this year. Because life is going to happen, but having a relationship with Jesus centers us.
In this episode, you will hear Candace and Danica discuss:
- The first time they met on the set of Growing Pains.
- Danica’s walk to faith and how her friendship with Candace was part of that journey.
- Celebrating Christmas through the lens of faith and how that changes the way they celebrate.
- What led Danica to start the infamous Great American Dance War
- The intense, fun, and emotional roller coaster of filming and playing a character